Packer Job Details for Foreigners and Local Citizens
- Location: Multiple places in Canada
- Job Type: Full Time/Part-Time
- Working Hours: 36 Hours – 40 Hours weekly
- Job Vacancies: 680+ positions
- Salary: $14-$20 per hour [depend upon employer]
- Language Skills: English/French
- Experience: Preferred
Employment Benefits for Packer Jobs in Canada
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Health and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Care Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Overtime Allowances
- Annual Bonus
- Food and Accommodation Allowance
- Medical & Insurance
- Average salary growth 10% according to Canada Government rules.
Exciting Food, Fruit & Vegetable Packer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners | Food Packaging Careers
JOB TITLE COMPANY NAME LOCATION SALARY ACTION Packer, boxes PeopleReady Cambridge (ON) $16.00 hourly Apply Packer – manufacturing MATERIAUX DE RENOVATION MORIVAL INC Montréal (QC) $16.00 hourly Apply Crate packer Bonduelle Amérique du Nord Bedford (QC) N/A Apply Packer – manufacturing CKF Hantsport (NS) $21.85 hourly Apply Furniture packer Lloyd the Mover (Pembroke)Ltd Pembroke (ON) $15.00 to $16.00 hourly Apply Vegetable packer – farm Bull Market Farms Inc. Kingsville (ON) $14.39 hourly Apply Beer carton packer COOPERATIVE DE BRASSEURS PROFESSIONNELS SAINT-ROCH Québec (QC) $17.97 hourly Apply Chocolate packer, hand 9143-0967 QUEBEC INC. Québec (QC) $15.50 weekly Apply Fruit packer – farm Centre d’emploi agricole du Centre-du-Québec Nicolet (QC) $13.50 hourly Apply Fruit packer – farm Sobha Singh Grewal & Sons Farm Surrey (BC) $15.20 per hour Apply Packer, vegetables – farm POWER BERRY & VEGETABLES GROWERS LTD. Various s $15.20 per hour Apply Fruit packer – farm KARNAIL SINGH BLUEBERRY FARMS LTD. Surrey (BC) $14.60 per hour Apply Meat packer – food and beverage processing Wagener’s Meat Products Etobicoke (ON) $15.00 hourly Apply Packer, vegetables – farm Coppola Farms Inc. Kingsville (ON) $14.39 hourly Apply Fruit packer – farm Lual Orchards Ltd Osoyoos (BC) $15.20 hourly Apply Vegetable packer – farm Armstrong Top Pack Leamington (ON) $14.60 hourly Apply Worm picker-packer HR Desa Enterprises Ltd. Pain Court (ON) $14.60 hourly Apply Packer, vegetables – farm Mucci Pac Kingsville (ON) $14.39 hourly Apply Meat packer – food and beverage processing Country Prime Meats Lac la Hache (BC) $17.30 hourly Apply Labourer, packaging Bunge North America Oakville (ON) N/A Apply Nut and bolt packer – metal products manufacturing Métosak inc. Sherbrooke (QC) $15.00 to $16.00 hourly Apply
How to Apply for Packer Job Vacancies?
- If you are interested in any position listed above, just click on “Apply Now” link.
- And you will be forwarded to JobBank official career portal of government of Canada
- Read all the job details carefully
- Click on “Show How to Apply” button
- There you can get the employer information such as email address, mailing address or application link
- Complete the process as stated there.
Keep visiting this page for further packer job openings in future.
Major Requirements of Packer Jobs in Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Work in a team with shared supervisory responsibilities;
- Remove filled containers from conveyors;
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers;
- Feed and unload processing machines; Clean machines and immediate work areas;
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects;
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties;
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials;
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
Duties and Responsibilities of Food Packer
- Packages materials and products manually
- Performs basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, strength testing, package counts, and evaluating a product or package appearance
- Folds & tapes, boxes, applies labels, and stacks boxes on pallets according to the direction
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.