– A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, including a professional and pleasant phone demeanor, clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
– Excellent communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
– Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting, utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices.
– Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures, company products, services and promotions in an efficient manner.
– Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
– Proficiency with general computer programs, keyboard skills, and Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), instant messaging and
– Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and overtime in a 24/7/365 operation.
– Ability and willingness to work from home within the state designated in the posting (Idaho), Some in contact center time is required.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Minimum age of 18.
– Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
– Airline or travel industry experience.
– Spanish language proficiency.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
START YOUR NEW JOURNEY NOW
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA), where required.