WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
The Reservations Sales Agent (RSA) is responsible for assisting guests with information regarding fares, flight schedules, routings and policies. The RSA must be an assertive, self-starter who proactively assumes responsibility for determining and recommending the service which best meets the guests’ needs in a way that is consistent with our values. The duties of an RSA shall include, but not be limited to verifying availability of space, confirming reservations and making appropriate changes to reservations and tickets. This role requires patience, quick thinking and an in-depth knowledge of overall policies which impact our guests and their travel experience. An RSA must possess a strong desire to assist our external guests and help support our internal customers (Customer Service Agents, flight crews, etc.).
Scope & Complexity
This position supports reservations sales activities for Alaska Airlines.
– Performs a variety of guest service functions via multiple channels including:
– Answers incoming inquiries and matches the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the guest.
– Answers guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or one of our travel partners.
– Makes new reservations and changes existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
– Assists guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
– Handles guests’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
– Operates within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
– Proactively creates a positive service oriented environment for guests.
– Performs other duties as assigned.